The RAL series was developed to support higher torque rating applications which has been utilised in various locations worldwide and within a wide range of industries. This series is IP 67 rated and provide a torque between 100 – 200Nm. The Actuator comes with available features such as wiggle, multiturn, failsafe, modulation, torque control and speed control. The RAL series can be controlled either manually or remotely by Android phones, tablets, or PCs. Optional features can be added before installation, or even on-location by means of a simple app through Bluetooth. Touch pads are located on the top of the Actuator for precision installation has two size flange types to allow operational flexibility. All actuators are supplied with a manual override handle. Drive adaptors can be customized to meet your specifications.
Discover the full spec list on our RAL series data sheet*
We bring high end and high value features to our product range. This allows greater functionality for the end customer and opens added value opportunities for all partners.
We streamline the traditional actuator setup processes with simple to use control applications allowing quick setup through a range of devices. (No more fiddling and frustration with cams).
Due to the patented RIFT Driven Technology we have unique energy saving properties which can not be matched, on average we save the end customer more than 75%.
Covered by Patent
All our products are protected by a range of UK, European and American patents and IP protections registered in most of the world’s major markets.
All actuators are designed, manufactured and built in Europe and the USA.
Speak to one of our experts at Rift Actuators
changing the world. it’s at the heart of what we do.
- Working Time 0° – 90° – 25 Seconds
- Torque – Up to 200Nm
- Anti-Condensation Heaters
- Cable Entries – 2x 20mm Cable Glands
- ISO5211 Mounting – F07, F10
- Output Drive (Square) – 17mm
- Output Drive Orientation – 0° or 45°
- Ingress Protection – IP67
- Voltage Range – 12-30v DC, 24v & 80-300v AC
- End of Travel Relays – <300v/900mA
- Ambient Temperature Range – -20°C to 70°C
- Weight 3.4kg
- Manual Control – Via Local Buttons
- Bluetooth Control – Via Android App
- Positional Indicator – Visual Positional LEDs
- Indication Mode – 2 Way, L & T Mixing/Diverting
- Reverse Acting – Close CCW
- Calibration Mode – Open/Closed Position & Angle
- Speed Control
- Failsafe – NC, NO, Stay Put, Specific Angle
- Multi-Turn – 360°<
- Modulation/Process Control – 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-10v
- Modulating Loss of Signal – Close, Open, Stay Put, Specific Angle
- Wiggle – Angle/Frequency
- Off Grid Capability
- Custom Drive Adapter