The RAS series are low cost, lightweight, compact and versatile actuators. They are IP 67 rated and provide a torque to 30Nm. All our actuators include RIFT’S distinctive Smart™ features, making them ideal for a wide range of flow control and process control applications. The RAS series can be controlled either manually or remotely by Android phones, tablets, or PCs. Optional features can be added before installation, or even on-location by means of a simple app through Bluetooth. All actuators are supplied with a manual override handle. RIFT actuators are all about flexibility.’
Discover the full spec list on our RAS series data sheet*
We bring high end and high value features to our product range. This allows greater functionality for the end customer and opens added value opportunities for all partners.
We streamline the traditional actuator setup processes with simple to use control applications allowing quick setup through a range of devices. (No more fiddling and frustration with cams).
Due to the patented RIFT Driven Technology we have unique energy saving properties which can not be matched, on average we save the end customer more than 75%.
Covered by Patent
All our products are protected by a range of UK, European and American patents and IP protections registered in most of the world’s major markets.
All actuators are designed, manufactured and built in Europe and the USA.
Speak to one of our experts at Rift Actuators
changing the world. it’s at the heart of what we do.
- Working Time 0° – 90° – 8 Seconds
- Torque – Up to 30Nm
- Anti-Condensation Heaters
- Cable Entries – External GSA Connectors
- ISO5211 Mounting – F03, F04, F05
- Output Drive (Square) – 11mm, 14mm
- Output Drive Orientation – 0° or 45°
- Ingress Protection – IP67
- Voltage Range – 12-30v DC
- End of Travel Relays – <300v/900mA
- Ambient Temperature Range – -20°C to 70°C
- Weight 1kg
- Manual Control – Via Local Buttons & Manual Handle
- Manual Override – Via Manual Handle
- Bluetooth Control – Via Android App
- Positional Indicator – Positional Disk
- Reverse Acting – Close CCW
- Calibration Mode – Open/Closed Position & Angle
- Torque Upgrade – 20Nm, 30Nm
- Speed Control
- Failsafe – NC, NO, Stay Put, Specific Angle
- Multi-Turn – Contact Manufacturer
- Modulation/Process Control – 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-10v
- Modulating Loss of Signal – Close, Open, Stay Put, Specific Angle
- Wiggle – Angle/Frequency
- Off Grid Capability
- Custom Branding (Minimum Quantity) – Base Colour