The RSUB series was developed to support shallow and deepwater subsea applications requiring higher torque rating applications. This series is IP 67 rated and provide a torque up to 400Nm and have been tested for depths to 750m (2500ft). The RSUB series incorporates a Diver and ROV Friendly Clamping System for ease of installation and removal at any depth. The Actuator comes with available features such as wiggle, multiturn, failsafe, modulation, torque control and speed control. All actuators are supplied with a manual override handle. Actuators can be customized to meet your Topside and Subsea Controls System. Successful projects using our actuators include the Wave Power Renewable Energy industry in Europe.
Discover the full spec list on our RSUB series data sheet*
We bring high end and high value features to our product range. This allows greater functionality for the end customer and opens added value opportunities for all partners.
We streamline the traditional actuator setup processes with simple to use control applications allowing quick setup through a range of devices. (No more fiddling and frustration with cams).
Due to the patented RIFT Driven Technology we have unique energy saving properties which can not be matched, on average we save the end customer more than 75%.
Covered by Patent
All our products are protected by a range of UK, European and American patents and IP protections registered in most of the world’s major markets.
All actuators are designed, manufactured and built in Europe and the USA.
Speak to one of our experts at Rift Actuators
changing the world. it’s at the heart of what we do.
- Working Time 0° – 90° – 25 Seconds
- Torque – Up to 400Nm
- Anti-Condensation Heaters
- Cable Entries – Seacon 55/66 or Custom
- ISO5211 Mounting – F10 or Custom
- Output Drive (Square) – 19mm or Custom
- Output Drive Orientation – 0° or 45°
- Voltage Range – 12-30v DC, 24v & 80-300v AC
- End of Travel Relays – <300v/900mA
- Ambient Temperature Range – -20°C to 70°C
- Weight 11.6kg
- Bluetooth Control – Via Android App
- Positional Indicator – Visual Positional LEDs
- Indication Mode – 2 Way, L & T Mixing/Diverting
- Reverse Acting – Close CCW
- Calibration Mode – Open/Closed Position & Angle
- Speed Control
- Failsafe – NC, NO, Stay Put, Specific Angle
- Multi-Turn – 360°<
- Modulation/Process Control – 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-10v
- Modulating Loss of Signal – Close, Open, Stay Put, Specific Angle
- Wiggle – Angle/Frequency
- Off Grid Capability
- Custom Drive Adapter